Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Beginning

Ever since I was 12 years old I have been writing in my journal. I love journal writing. It is something that i have used to clear my mind. Writing out my thoughts and what is going on in my life has helped me just get things out. Since i have been married i have only really been writing when a major event has happened in our family. Or on a slow Sunday afternoon. I won't be writing all my stories and secrets on this blog like a true journal, but this will be a great way for my far away family to be able to see and read about our "McCullough Moments". Since i am the last McCullough sister to start a blog "The McCullough Family", and "McCullough Family" was taken. It took me WAY to long to think up a title for this blog. Well i have had a very eventful month so i better get started!

1 comment: