Friday, August 7, 2009

Food!

We have just started giving Owen baby food! He's not 6 months just yet but i can't wait anymore. He has done so good, and I'm praying that he will get full enough to sleep more through the night.

This face was after the first few force feeds. It's didn't take long before he opened his mouth for more. Now I have to prepare myself for the sticky diapers. Oh that reminds me. The other day while we were driving home i was not feeling well with a head ache and then i started feeling nausea's. I started explaining to Suzy how I would throw up when i smell "stale air" when i was pregnant. Suzy pulls over because i seriously was going to loose it. Suzy says" ...yeah i think it smells like a stinky diaper." IT WAS! We weren't smelling any ordinary stale air. It was tainted by baby poop! Thankfully i did not throw up. I changed his bum and started feeling a lot better.

1 comment: