Saturday, November 28, 2009

Life

Well a lot has been going on. I started a new job with Norwex and I am now so busy. I'm actually really enjoying it. I love being busy when i want to be. I seriously spent months and months stressing out about what I was going to do about the second income needed for our family. Not only is it a good income but i'm really helping people and i love that too.......ok i don't want to sound like a plug for norwex but i really do like it! Anyway my son is crying right now. I hate how inconsistent i am about bed time, and so does he. Tomorrow i'm waking up at 6am with him to start our day. I hate waking up early but i don't care anymore. if i can just have my son asleep by 7:00pm it would be worth it. just typing 7:00pm was so hard for me like it will never happen, but it will! I get so much done when i start my day early anyway. I have to mop my floors everyday might as well do it at 7am. I have this great work out that is good for your back that i need to do because i'm still rocking my baby to sleep which is killing me. All these silly mistakes new moms make. I must tell you though i spent the best day watching Shelli and Darrin's kids the other day. I know that they aren't always that perfect everyday but seriously it made me so excited to have a bunch of kids in my own home. Just the way they all looked out for each other and were listening and communicating with each other. I loved it. .......ok it took a hour but he's finally asleep. brutal. He is truly a wonderful baby it's just me and creating a schedule for us so his life can be consistent and predictable. is this possible? I keep trying and keep failing......i guess i better keep trying so i can get better at it. I keep saying i and i'm sorry mike is raising this child as well:) He's so great. When he plays with him he gives 110% in it, and is sweating after 10min. it cracks me up. he makes me laugh so much.

1 comment:

  1. i love how you use a lower case i for I in the middle of your sentences! oh, and i can't thank you enough for watching the kids and what are you talking about, they are that perfect everyday!! Well i better go now and clean up the mess all over the house, made by my fantastic children and tear them off each other and change the poor baby's diaper that is now leaking everywhere and do the dishes and quiet the kids and vacuum up the pieces of glass off the floor from the Christmas ornaments that they broke this morning and pull them off each other again, see perfection every day! HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete