Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

Well Owen is officially on the bottle.  I lasted a very long time with him biting me but it got to the point where i just wasn't giving him enough because of obviouse reasons.  I had tried giving him a bottle 2 times before and he only took it long enough for me to tell everyone and be excited, but then not again.  He's now been on the bottle for a week and it's been nice.  It feels great wearing a bra that keeps things up and in front if you know what i mean.  Now i wanted to post a picture but our camera is slightly broken, so that's a problem.  
I am very busy with Norwex I have signed up 4 people this month which is very exciting, and 2 of them are inerested in doing the buisness yeah!  My sales have been crap because i've been recruiting so much(there is an incentive from norwex if you get recruits this month) but it feel great helping people too, and going the extra mile to support and help them.  
Mike thinks it's spring. He has been outside till dinner time everyday this past week working on the yard and I quote"getting ready for spring".  He cracks me up!  He is outside right now in a T-shirt designing our new veggie garden and flower bed. I've never met someone that loves the color green so much!  

2 comments:

  1. lol......the picture i wanted to post is of owen drinking his bottle. sorry i don't know how to edit these things after i've posted them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea to perky bras!! Way to go Toots.

    ReplyDelete