Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Well it's been 3 years since March 17th, 2007. For Cardston we had pretty great weather that day. It was windy but barely any snow on the ground. I watched the little slide show and video clip that Brent made for us today. It makes me cry every time. This year we went out for dinner on the day....with Owen but whatever I wasn't making dinner. Then last night we went to the Royal Theater and saw Bill Cosby. It was great! His act was all about family and marriage. He had a great come back for any kid that says "I didn't ask to be in this family. I didn't ask to be born!"
hahaha....yeah it's funny......anyway we had a great time.
I can't wait to spend the next 3 years with Mike. He is just perfect for me! I love you hunny.

2 comments:

  1. i love that picture of you both. happy anniversary. p.s. you actually saw bill cosby?? hello!?!?!? have you called our brother and told him word for word every funny detail?

    ReplyDelete