Saturday, April 10, 2010

BOSU Blast

I have been finding myself bored and with very little energy lately and i just keep thinking about people who say "I feel so great after I work out and I have so much more energy for the rest of the day". Now is this true or did I make it up in my head?
Now working out by myself is just no fun, so i decided to go to my local rec center and drop in to a class. They have child minding so Owen can make some friends for an hour. I really want 3 things from it. 1) Get fit! 2) Have Energy! 3) Have Fun!

I showed up for the BOSU Blast yesterday and a "Bosu" is one of those big rubber balls cut in half so you can step on it, jump on it and all that jazz. I guess i'm telling you because i had no idea. I dropped Owen off with out really warming him up to the place because i was going to be late for the class so they had to come and get me after 20 minutes of Owen being upset. I knew that would happen if child minding has to get you out of a class then the next class is free, so I just might be getting the first 20 minutes of a couple classes for free. Hopefully Owen will warm up to the place. If not then i just might need to get a video or something but that's not fun.

Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. My advice: - get Owen use to going to child minding. Children are social creatures and will start enjoying being around other children but leaving mom is still difficult. Once they realize that mom will always come back, they will feel more secure and independent. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete