Friday, October 29, 2010

6 Months along

.....I will give you the bad news first. Yesterday I had cramps all morning so I called the nurses health line wondering if this is normal and apparently it's not. I went to the doctors and I have a bladder infection. Did you know that bladder infections are the number one causes of premature labour? I never new that till yesterday. I also got a sty? or pink eye I don't know, but it's ugly that's for sure. We went out last night to the big trunk or treat at the stake center and I felt like I should have put a pillow up on my shoulder so I could finish off my Quaseemoto costume, but it was pretty fun, and it was a great turn out. Owen had a fantastic time. I was handing candy out by our trunk and Mike was with our little Monkey. Mike said by the third time someone handed him a sucker he ripped off the wrapper and stuck it in his mouth before dad could stop him. He's a quick one:)
Now the the good news. We are spending Christmas with my family this year. We are very excited! I'm doing some homemade gifts and it's been so fun having a new project. For how blah I might be feeling I have great things to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment