Friday, December 3, 2010

4 Things

My Sister in-law Shelli "tagged" me to do this game so here it goes:

4 shows I watch
-Modern Family
-Glee
-Grey's Anatomy
-America's Next Top Model
tvshack just got busted again so i won't be watching them anymore :(

4 things i am passionate about
-my family
-my faith
-having fun, especially in the water
-my home

4 phrases I say a lot
-are you hungry?
-do you need a drink?
-NO
-go play

4 things i have learned from the past
-be grateful
-be kind
-be honest
-be smart
Thanks mom and dad :)

4 places I'd like to go
-California to visit my grandma and go to disneyland
-Hawaii
-Caribbean Islands
-Cuba

4 things I did yesterday
-went grocery shopping
-cleaned house
-went to a dollar store
-made chilli

4 things i am looking forward to
-going home for Christmas
-have my 2nd baby
-selling our house
-baking all the cookies in my new "100 Best Cookies" Magazine by Better Homes and Garden

4 things i love about winter
-snow skiing
-sledding
-staying home and knitting or some project
-Christmas

4 things on my wish list
-I wish for perfect red lips all the time so I never have to put on lipstick.
-i wish I will never burn any of my cooking and everything will come out perfect
-i wish for myself and baby to have a good delivery a couple days before Feb.1st with zero pain
- i wish for Christmas to be tomorrow

4 people I tag
- Suzy
-Mary
-Di
-Mrs. P


1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to come over and watch any of those shows except America's Next Top Model. We love Glee around here but I won't admit it on my blog. I have the Glee Christmas CD and it is sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete