Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is

This Christmas has been a strange one for me. Working all through the holidays and basically talking on the phone all Christmas day in my room. After talking with all my family I get so home sick, but then soon I realized that there is no home. All of my family was not home for Christmas. I truly understood the meaning of "home is where the heart is". As strange as it all has been I am so grateful for where I am. Where all my family are.

Mike and I played as Mary and Joseph in the live nativity in Duncan. It was wonderful holding that little doll as if it were Jesus Christ. Mike did a great job as Joseph, he has never rubbed my back so much, at the moment I didn't realize it was because his hands were so cold :) I still enjoyed it :)

Happy New Years!

1 comment:

  1. I now how you feel, especially at Christmas time. If you can believe it, this was my first ever without my parents. But, I am glad you are here, and I am glad you are glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete