Monday, April 9, 2012

Lyla and I's Trip to California

The cheaper flights were out of Vancouver, so I decided it would be worth it to take the bus to the ferry, ride the ferry, shuttle bus to the airport, then finally get on the plane headed for LAX!



Lyla was a dream come true traveling both ways. On the plane ride home she slept the entire flight home.
When we arrived at the hotel we saw my dad and Bryce outside. None of my siblings have met Lyla, so as soon as Bryce saw Lyla he scooped up her car seat and took her straight to the hotel room where everyone was. I loved walking into the hotel room with everyone holding and snuggling my sweet Lyla. It was a good thing they did, because every moment after that she needed her mom :)
We had a wonderful time at Santa Monica Beach and Pier. These are MaryAnn and Adam's bikes. So Fun!





Of course I left this beautiful sign with Lyla's name on it at my Grandma's house. The L is bunnies and the Y is a bird I can't remember what the next L is but the A is 2 dolphins.




My Aunt Lori watched Lyla and Isabelle during the wedding. THANK YOU LORI! You can see I was very excited coming out to a sleeping baby :)

My Grandma Julane!


Cousins!
The reception was wonderful! The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful, and the speeches were outstanding! Congratulations MaryAnn and Adam!
After the wedding we all drove to my Grandma's house. Swam in the pool, relaxed, eat amazing food and shopped.





Wedding pictures with bride and groom deserves it's own blog post :)

5 comments:

  1. Wait a minute - MaryAnn got married?? and your parents were there?? I thought they were on a mission - are they done? Fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you did this. you SOOOO deserve a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog I loved it and being there with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Looking forward to the wedding blog post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you. It looks like you had the best time. I kept looking for pictures of the bride. Hello! I want to see her. And then I got to the bottom. I will eagerly await!

    ReplyDelete