Friday, August 3, 2012

Special Visitors

Grandma Julane and her new husband Grandpa Gordon came for a visit.  We had a wonderful time!


 Here we are at Maple Bay and it was a beautiful day.  We enjoyed the salty air, and the feeling of little crab legs in the palm of our hands.






 My Grandma Julane loves flowers, so we went to Butchart Gardens for the afternoon.






 We enjoyed the boat tour from Butchart Cove and around Brentwood Bay.  We learned about the Butchart family and interesting things that are behind the scenes at the gardens.  It was lovely.


 We don't know if we are having a baby girl but just in case Grandma and I made a very sweet baby quilt top.  I love quilting with the women in my life.  Plus Grandma has some great little tricks that I loved.


Now it's time to work on the little boy quilt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment