Saturday, January 12, 2013

HOLLYWOOD

This past September for my 27th birthday we went to California to visit MaryAnn and Adam.  Best trip EVER!  These pictures are when we went to Ripley's Believe it or NOT museum, the Hollywood Wax museum and one more I can't remember right now.
 Here is Mike with the one eyed sheep.  Do you believe it??
 Worst 25 cents I've ever spent.  This throng of Love told me that I'm cold.  How rude.


 Mike in his glory.
 Just gazing on the King of Rock'n Roll.

 I think I love these pictures too much.  They are all making me laugh. Hahaha :)

 My Favourite!  Mike just knows the perfect poses.

Classic.

It feels good to have the camera cord back!

2 comments:

  1. great pictures from your trip. Looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had too much fun. I LOVE the pictures of you guys. I thought each one was my favorite ,but as I scrolled down, the next one in line became my favorite, You guys are too funny.

    ReplyDelete