Friday, December 4, 2009

It Worked!

So since i wrote that post and admited that i still rock my baby to sleep i knew it had to stop.  So i prepared myself for a brutal week of Owen torchure.  The first day I could hardly stand it and was crying myself by the end of it. Day 2 i was on the phone asking for advice, cleaning my house like a crazy person trying to be distacted from his crying. Third day was hard cause i had already done everything in the house and Owen was starting to get a cold.  Now the forth blessed day is here!  Five minutes! only Five minutes of crying tonight and he fell asleep!  I am so glad i stayed strong, so worth it!  Now next week will be teaching him how to sleep through the night.  I figure he needs to learn all these things before he turns one. That will be in just over 2 months.  I'm so excited right now.  

3 comments:

  1. 5 minutes by day 4! Whatev...good thing you didn't take my advice! Mother always knows best and you are a darling mother. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good Job Girl!

    ReplyDelete