Saturday, August 27, 2011

Felt

Today we all went to the farmers market in down town Duncan. I've been wanting to go all summer. There was a stand that sold cute felt bags and toys, yarn, and that kinda stuff. When I was 19 I bought this bright green felted purse that will forever and always be my favourite purse. I stopped using it because the handle was getting really thin. This lady taught me how to fix it! She sold me the special wool and needle and I'm so excited!
I made a little flower after I fixed my purse. It's not great i'll probably never use it but I liked learning how to use the needle.

It's obviously not a perfect match but I love it just the same :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your felting needle. There's a little felted bowl that is so cute I've always wanted to make. I'll send it to you if I find it.

    ReplyDelete