Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hot Dog Baby

This is Lyla's baby dreadlocks after a couple days of camping :)
Classic hot dog suit that Owen wore.
We went camping this year at the Long Beach Golf Course campground with family and friends. It was great playing at the skate park and surfing in the waves. Owen and Lyla did really well sleeping in the tent. I even saw Ed Robertson one of the Barenaked Ladies. I said "HI!" and he said "hi" back. It was a great moment :) After this camping trip Mike and I are seriously taking into consideration of actually going on a real holiday next year. Sorry but camping is just not a holiday when you have to work the entire time. We had lots of fun don't get me wrong, but I think for our 5th anniversary we need a treat :) We don't know where we'll go, but for sure it will be somewhere warm and with no kids.

1 comment: