Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeling Good/Sore

On Tuesday Morning I got the most pleasant email from the Bakers. Corrina had given birth to there second child. They had a baby boy :) In the email they said she was available for visitors in the hospital after 11am. I was going to Victoria that night to do a norwex presentation and so I called Mike "Hunny! I need to drive to Victoria as soon as you get home from work!" He didn't mind at all :) I got to meet Logan Anders(not sure how to spell middle name) Baker. I am still on a high from what a wonderful experience it was to spend time with my good friends and celebrating there new son. I miss you Baker family!

After our visit I did my presentation. I must say that going to my norwex meetings have helped me so much! I feel so much more confident. I have shortened and improved my presentation a lot. When the show was over and ladies were leaving a few mentioned how much fun they had, and how much they learned. That was my goal! I am so grateful to my friend for hosting :)

So this morning when I was getting the order into the computer Owen wanted me to use our computer mouse that had the dead batteries in them. I said "No thank you" many times trying to explain to him why i'm using the old mouse, but he wasn't satisfied so he throw it at my head. Yep. I burst into tears and got a nice lump on my cheek. I didn't yell(something I'm working on). I just picked him up and put him in his room. He has said sorry to me many times today and I forgive him :) He is my wonderful little Owen, and I understand how frustrating it can be when mom doesn't listen.

Something I am very excited about is going to the temple this Saturday! Ruban and Faith Rebalkin our dear friends are being sealed in the temple with there daughter Myrtle. Mike and I get to help watch Myrtle :) Can it be Saturday already?! I want to have a day long date with Mike now please :)


1 comment:

  1. You spelled the name right. Glad you came to see me and bring me those cute little ties. We miss you too, looking forward to a fun halloween weekend with you guys.

    ReplyDelete