Saturday, October 8, 2011

This week

Owen got a hair cut this morning. He clearly did not want his picture taken at this moment :)

The desperate measures of a parent, to cut there 2 year olds hair. We have the flowbee so no hair touches Owen. The video glasses so he can watch a mickey mouse show with the ear phones in because of all the noise(the vacuum is hooked up to the flowbee). Owen actually did very good :)

Smiley girl! I can't believe she is 8 months now.

This is the picture I took on my 26th birthday. I forgot to put my lipstick on.

Fun outside!
Owen and Lyla love wagon rides!
Mike got us a bike so we can ride bikes with Owen.

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday Julianne! We miss you guys, well mostly I miss Owen. I need to give him some love soon :)
    xo
    corrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's these silly glasses you put on and you can watch a movie with them. Mike got it for Christmas last year. He always falls asleep watching movies, at least he does it in bed now :)

    ReplyDelete