Sunday, July 12, 2009

First time at the Pool

Here are the first wrinkly piggies from the pool. We had fun sitting in the little baby pool at Commonwealth Place. Playing motor boat and pass the baby. I can't wait to teach Owen how to swim. I just love the water!

Owen smiled maybe one time. This was pretty much his face the whole time.
Mike was able to get him relaxed a couple times on his back. It's cool how babies have this one triangle ab in the middle. He was definitely working out his "triab".

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!! I LOVE the bulging eyeballs. That is way too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I love the wrinkly little toes. The other day when Tate got out of the tub he noticed his toes and fingers were all wrinkly and he was quite upset about it and he asked me, "please get it off, I don't yike it mom". Now, how this is the first time in the 3 1/2 years of his life that he has noticed this, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what happened at the top!?!? But I bet you didn't expect to have 4 comments all from the same person, did ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first photo, that's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete