Sunday, July 12, 2009

Homesick


I have lived away from my home town Calgary for 3 years in September. I finally got homesick last week. It really hit me. It just made me so sad that never in my life will I ever be able to just get in my car and drive the 10 minutes to my parents house and see them, or my siblings.
What more can I say. Moving to Victoria was my choice, and it has been one of my best. I had to call my sister Suzy that has lived in Utah for more then 10 years with her family and we confided homesick stories to each other. My grandma says we will have the most in common just because Suzy is the oldest and I am the youngest in our family. It has been fun getting to know her more and finding those things in common happy and sad. I love you Suzy.
My parents bought a beautiful sailboat that they can bring to sail the gulf islands in. They will be here next week to do just that. I am so glad they bought that boat, so they will come and visit more. Of course they would come to see us anyways but now we don't have to go to the museum anymore, but get in the sailboat and explore! and have adventures! I can't wait!
I do miss all my family members very much. I look forward to the next time we talk on the phone, or email, or see each other. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
    O zi buna!

    ReplyDelete