Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chestermere

This is my parents home and my mom has all the great pictures on her camera. Every day when my dad got home from work Owen would run to him and they would sit on the couch together. It wasn't long before Owen had grandpa's glasses on :) It was pretty cute.

This is Jane my sister Suzanne's daughter. Annie, Jane and Lucy were amazing with Owen! They took such good care of him and even taught him a new dance. We just got off skype with the girls and as soon as Owen saw them he started to do the stick your tough out and shake your arms around like a crazy man dance. He misses you girls :)

Chesteremere was great. We went sailing on mom and dad's boat and tubing behind the motor boat. I felt like i was in a choir during all these events because we couldn't stop singing all the silly songs on Owen's CD that Jen made for him. Thanks Jen! Owen Loves it and I have officially learned most all the words to "glass bottom boat"....the fav of course :)

1 comment: