Thursday, July 22, 2010

my closet

I have decided to tackle my closet. It took all of Monday to seriously think about organizing it...I was sick all that day so I had some good moments of pondering and staring. Tuesday I did laundry and got all the maternity cloths out and I boxed the skinny clothes that have been making me mad lately. Then Wednesday and Today have been box all the junk i haven't used in the last year and find another place for the things I do. A couple hours each morning working on it has been great. My project is getting rid of the clutter spots that have been there since we moved in a year ago. There are a lot :) Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. you amaze and inspire me! I need to do that when I move back in the fall... my closet is kinda scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I am totally in the same mode. You are welcome to come do my house whn you are done.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new pic Toots. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, it's fun, isn't it. Well okay, maybe not fun - but satisfying when you are done!

    ReplyDelete