Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mom

My mom booked her flight the night I went into labour with Lyla and got here Thursday. The first things on her list was 1) hold Lyla 2) Tica tica with the tica tica 3) take care of me and the house 4) make cookies for mike & last but not least 5) make cheese ball :) There is no rule that says you can only have cheese ball at Christmas. One of the great lessons I learned from mom while she was here. She kept saying how she just loves playing house in my house. I couldn't have been happier with a happy family, the smell of cookies in the house, getting all the rest I needed and falling madly in love with my new baby girl. I learn so much from my mom when she comes and I can only hope to be as hard working, loving and as sensitive to the spirit as she is. I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Julianne for saying such nice things. I had a great time with you guys it was wonderful. I miss you all something terrible. Kiss those cheeks for me. love Mom

    ReplyDelete