Sunday, February 27, 2011

Surprise Visit!

Friday afternoon the doorbell rang and to my shock and great surprise it was my dad! After giving him a big hug out jumped from behind him was my mom! I'm still in shock that my parents just hopped in the truck and drove all the way out here so my dad could meet Lyla. They could only stay till Saturday evening because they had to drive all the way home for work on Monday. But we had a great time visiting and going out driving to the favourite spots in Victoria and Sydney. I just feel so loved! I am so grateful to have such wonderful, fun, spontaneous and generous parents. I'm really happy they came and I miss them already.

I love you mom and dad! Thank you for making the trip out here!

3 comments:

  1. You're a lucky ducky. If I knew they were going I would have sent your present with them...as it is, the clothes might not fit baby Lyla by the time they get sent!!!

    ReplyDelete