Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fun in Chestermere!

This Christmas we had a awesome time at my parents place in Chestermere Alberta. This first picture is of a little boy having the inner monologue of " Mom.....seriously.....you took me tobbogganing in -17 degrees and you actually thought I would have fun. I thought I taught you better then that."


Ok, my sister Suzy is the best knitter in all the world. I will have to do a post next of all the handmade gifts she gave us this year, but anyways....she made this headband my mom is wearing and it is so cute! Not to mention very cute mama :)
Me testing out our new camera.
Classic Owen. He loves Grandma and Grandpa Heninger's Staircase. This pic is post jump off stairs.
Now this is Owen with Diana and Bryce's new baby girl Isabelle Bea Meldrum. She is the sweetest thing! Owen even held her and kissed her, and yes point and jibber at her. I loved it.

Mom and Dad I can't thank you enough for such a fun Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment