Friday, January 28, 2011

Still no baby

Yesterday was the day I had planned to have my baby and that didn't work out as planned Darn it! My problem is that my doctor broke my water with Owen, so I have it in my head that only my doctor can put me in labor. I had an appointment yesterday and that is why I thought it would happen. She said I am 90% there and then did her doctor tricks. After that she said "ok! let's just see what happens in the next 24 hours". Here's hoping! I got some bad cramping last night and classic wimpy brocks and hicks but that's it. Today will be the day....ooh i'm having a little baby contraction right now.....Owen and I will go for a nice walk and PRAY!

5 comments:

  1. your hilarious! We do want that baby to come soon so we can come visit next weekend!! I'm going to stay a little longer while Jared goes back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all on pins and needles for you! Just praying that everything goes well. Just remember - you're stronger than you even know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even tell you how excited I am to hold your little bundle. And please know that I know how it feels. If your due date comes and goes, you can cry on my shoulder - even better lets go shopping and eat chocolate. That is sure to get you into labor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it works out for ya! Ugh it is the worst being at the end and having to wait for baby to decide to come! I was 9 days over due... my doctor was mean for making me wait...

    ReplyDelete