Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today

I got released from being in the primary today and found out that Tracey will be filling my place. All the best Trace :) It's lots of fun. They told me I was going to be released last week like they are suppose to and I found myself getting nerves about going to relief society. It was really nice. Very different, but nice. I am however very uncomfortable in any position i'm in, and that room was so HOT. I did learn something new. The lesson was about fasting. I never knew that even though woman such as myself or nursing can sacrifice in another way to fast. I was asked what I do to fast and was embarrassed by saying nothing. A woman in our RS said how she would open her fast with prayer and with the Lords understanding of her situation. She would eat only bread and cheese with water only when she was pregnant or nursing. I thought it was a good idea. What do you think?
I was very emotional today as well. That just frustrated me. Oh well. Mike is tidying up the house and changing a light bulb as i'm typing. He can tell i'm in the pains of being pregnant and being a woman ( i don't think he could really miss it), but he is doing what he can. Love you Mike.
Yesterday I let Owen use the new little Norwex mop and he thought it would be more fun to clean the walls, so as one of Mikes paintings come crashing to the floor I found an envelope behind it. It had both he and I's patriarchal blessings in it. When I told him about my find he said " I knew I put it in a safe place". I finally got to read it after a year of disappearance. It was nice :)

1 comment:

  1. I think that Lady is CRAZY!! You do NOT only eat cheese with water when you're pregnant OR nursing!!! That's going WAY beyond the mark. Don't consider it!!

    ReplyDelete